Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick Update

It is way past my bedtime so this will be quick! Things are going well here in terms of Pregnancy #2. I hardly even feel pregnant. This is a welcome change from the first trimester and the vast majority of my pregnancy with Max! Thankfully I am using my good feelingness to get a LOT of work done. I still have no idea how I will possibly accomplish a dissertation by December, but I am giving it a run for the money. Life is pretty limited to work, Max and sleep these days so sorry if I am out of the loop with a lot of people. My voice is also getting worse again - it is really oscillating a lot with this pregnancy. Thus, I'm not too keen on talking on the phone and that combined with my dissertation stress has my current status as downright non-social.

I just made a few changes to the template here. There are some things I have left to do, but I am just too tired to do it tonight! Please vote on the little survey on the right. We hopefully will be finding out the sex of the baby at our Level II ultrasound. It is yet to be scheduled but it will presumably be sometime in November. As for me, I have been wrong about 100% of the time so I am not even attempting to guess. I know we will love it no matter what! (Max is certain that it is a boy, yet he continually refers to it as his "Little Stister.")

No comments: