Friday, October 10, 2008

Hells-bells

Well, I only made it in for one day of work this week, and even then I should have been taking Owen to the doctor for pinkeye instead of sniffling miserably in my office! To punish me for my impudence (insisting it was just from his cold!), I was smote with a doozy of a pinkeye case myself. That will teach me! So our trip up north to see Adam's family and butcher chickens is off. Hopefully, we can use our long weekend to get caught up around here and organized instead!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Natalie, So nice to see and read about you guys! This morning, I had an early morning run to Staples and became nostalgic as I remembered that you guys aren't on Winewood any longer - and I can't say, "We should try to meet up soon." Really am happy for you guys - and you are so close to family! I don't know how you ever managed to be away from SD for so long. Must say, I'm a bit envious and am wondering if we'll ever move back home... Anyways, long comment cause I don't have your new email add.... Love to the boys :) Best wishes, Liz