Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Picnic in the Arb

In an effort to keep the house as clean as possible, the boys and I met Daddy for a picnic in the Arb on Monday. The peonies seem to be a little behind this year. I would say only about a quarter of them were blooming. We'll have to check back later in the week. It is a pretty amazing sight when they are all in bloom!


Max and Owen were pretending to be "bees" and buzzing around to all the flowers! Max was doing a great job of pollinating. Here he is with pollen on his face!


Owen and Daddy taking it easy!

We had an open house on Sunday and showings last night and tonight. It is taking a lot of effort to keep this place clean! There seems to be some interest so that is a good thing (but no offers yet)! I hope we can get this house selling thing over quickly It does make for a lot of adventures as I am trying to keep Max out of the house as much as possible. There are lots of fun things to do - hanging with friends, dinosaur museum, hands on museum, parks, and hopefully we'll get to the pool soon. Max is very exciting to get there. I am still trying to figure out how I will keep Max alive while keeping Owen in the shade. I think we can work it out, but it may take some planning - and a large sun hat!

I've posted lots of pictures to Flickr - check them out!


No comments: