Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feeling better; rejoining world

Hey Crew,

The worst of the morning sickness has thankfully passed. I stopped taking prenatal vitamins and that helped tremendously. I think prenatal vitamins are a bit of a racket actually. Everyone freaks out about folic acid, but the neural tube is closed or not by 6 weeks (25-28 days past conception) so you don't really need that. Iron may become an issue, but I'll worry about that once I'm completely back up on my feet! I think my raspberry leaf and nettle tea has also been really calming to my stomach.

We're back from our road trip to Connecticut. It was great to be there for Katy and Will's wedding. The guys wore kilts and everything, but I don't think I have a single picture! Max was really into the kilts because, "Kilts are skirts that boys can wear!" We may have to get him one. Our big adventure there was a trip to the ocean. Max had a blast and there are pictures to follow. Interestingly, whenever anybody asked Max about his ocean experience, his reply was, "The water made my skin itchy."

Did you see the pictures below? I sent those directly from my phone. I feel so technologically advanced!

No comments: